ALL SCHOOL GROUP SPOTS ARE FULL for the 2021/2022 School Year
Schools and Daycares – 4 Week Session
Learn Fundamental Movement Skills! Our fun and fast-paced classes are designed to build physical literacy in school aged children! Gymnastics skills using the floor, bars, beams, vault and trampoline. Students must be able to follow directions of the coaches and the rules of the facility.
Cost: $360 for 4 classes (classes are 1 hour long)
Group Size & Composition: 6 – 24 students (similar ages, must be the same group coming to all of the classes)
Teacher Participation: 1- 2 Teachers (teachers or staff must be employed by the school district) and must be physically able to participate in the class to support their students and willing to follow directions from the gymnastics coaches. The coaches will be leading each class.
Duration: 4 consecutive classes (weekly or multiple classes /week, please check availability) . Classes are 1-hour long. Groups can arrive up to 10 minutes prior to their class start time.
Come Prepared to Move: Please bring a full water bottle, and come prepared for physical activity (hair tied back, no loose fitting clothing or jewelry or hair accessories and no socks, shoes or leotards).
Lateness & Missed Classes: Due to availability, we can not accommodate substitutions for missed classes. Classes cancelled by the Smithers Saltos Gymnastics Club will be refunded.
Payment & Paperwork: All payments must be received at the time of booking. All paperwork (student waiver forms) must be completed and submitted for your first class.
- Current Covid-19 rules apply.
- We are unable to accommodate food or beverages (other than water in your own personal water bottles) at our facility at this time.
- We do not have a viewing area for guests at this time. We are only able to accommodate the people participating in the class.
- The class or cohort of students and adults should be the same for all 4 sessions. Each cohort of students should be in a similar age group.
- Thank you for your understanding!